A little while back, I signed up for a Beauty Box swap with Etta and really enjoyed the experience.
I liked it so much that I wanted to host one myself. 🙂
The rules of the game:
1. Anyone interested in playing along, please email your name and state/country to me at email@example.com
2. I will allow signups until April 5th and will assign everyone a partner on April 7th. I will then notify everyone who their partners are and their email address so you can contact each other after that.
3. Everyone will need to gather items to send their partner and mail their package by April18th. The package will need to include at least 5 products, and at least 1 needs to be full size. You can communicate with your partner to get ideas of what they like/don’t like and allergies (For instance, they may love eye shadow but hate lipsticks or allergic to berries)
4. The minimum amount you have to spend for your package is $20 but feel free to spend more.
5. Please note, this box doesn’t only have to be makeup products. It can be hair products, lotions, perfumes, jewelry, etc. You can discuss this with your partner.
6. Please do not sign up for this swap if you think you may not be able to send a box on the assigned date. If you sign up, I trust that you will follow through. I am not liable for unsent boxes.
7. If I have people from outside the US sign up, that will be awesome. I know shipping may be a little tricky so if you are from outside the US and another person from your country signs up, I will try my best to assign people within their area. If you have an issue and do not want to send outside of your country, please note in the email you send me so I can try and work around it.
8. HAVE FUN!!! THIS WILL BE EXCITING!