Hello, Hello! Well I have been nominated for the Versatile Bloggers Award and was nominated by VeeBeautiful. ( http://vrobson.wordpress.com/about/). Her blog is awesome because she is always doing reviews on products I consider buying myself and always has cute little nail ideas! She writes things definitely worth reading!
The rules for this award are as follows;
Display the award on your blog
Mention/link the people who nominated you
Nominate another 15 blogs/bloggers who you feel should be given this award
Inform them you have nominated them
Write 7 facts about yourself
Hmmm….Who to nominate??? I really enjoy reading from the following people so I nominate them! They all range from makeup, to reviews, to poetry, to just random thoughts. Love them!
So, 7 facts about me:
1. I like the smell of skunk…yeah, I said it.
2. I have a Bachelors in Biology and love science… but I work in sales
3. When I was a little kid, people mistaked me for a boy because I had really short hair
4. My older sister and I are the only 2 kids in the whole family, including aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, that have attended college and we both have a degree!
5. I love apple sticks….the kind that looks like a fish stick! They are delicious!
6. I didn’t wear makeup until I was a senior in high school, and only then I wore blush and mascara.
7. I’m a sobber. I cry in all the movies, happy or sad…What can I say, I’m sensitive!
Task complete!! Whoopie!